Saturday, January 06, 2007

Record warmth! Coming to an end! Colder air is coming and I am thinking first SNOW threat of 2007 around the 15th - 17th I enjoyed the warmth, but I am upset that winter is not winter! On top of that! I got a new weather station today! I am excited to use it and I want to measure SNOW! Anyways, heavy rains tomorrow night will pose some flooding threats and even possible thunderstorms. Far SE VA could get into severe weather again! I saw tornado warnings! Tomorrow we could see some spin in the atmosphere as well in the south, but winds would b the likely cause. This does seem to be the beginnings of changes. There are some indices switching in a more winter type set up. Winter Weather could visit as soon as the 15th! We will see. All for now!

No comments:

Share!


Share/Bookmark