Sunday, December 26, 2010

Terrible Forecast by me!

Storm was east of I-95  from Richmond to Philadelphia - Snow will be 1-2 inches 10 miles either side of 95 from Fredericksburg to Baltimore. Further east and along the Eastern Shore - 4 to 8" with some up to 10 and 12"

The storm will start to back fill in the Northern VA, DC, and Baltimore areas and a strip of another 1- 3" area may develop somewhere 20 miles west of the DC Metro area - not certain but I am seeing this start to occur.

Last Friday I had a hunch this would be the case - I should have been much more cautious!

Eastern PA, NJ, NY, CT, and Eastern ME will all see a serious storm!

Sorry again. My lack of updates were due to family obligations. I am really sorry for the false alarms! I will be MUCH more cautious next time!

All for now!

Jimmy


No comments:

Share!


Share/Bookmark