Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Warming trend begins| Is Winter Over? Take my Survey!

To start off we must get excited about the weather as it is going to get much milder this week. Temps will be in the 40s for the most part today, but 50s in VA and 60s in NC. The 50s and 60s will spread northward tomorrow! Then 50s and 60s will dominate the weather through Wednesday. After this, I will have to watch, but temps in the 60s and 70s could be common next Thursday and Friday!

So is winter over? In some respects it may be! A change in the weather pattern looks to be fairly permanent at this time. I will keep watching but I suspect we will see a return to some colder air early March. This may not matter! Snow chances are not likely to return but *COULD* at that time. I am very doubtful at this point!

So what should Mid Atlantic Weather have on it? What can be removed? Let me know in my new Survey!

http://polldaddy.com/s/9C720BA41D640959

Thanks!


No comments:

Share!


Share/Bookmark