Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Snow shot? Looks possible!

Seeing possibilities still coming together! Could see a few inches in some parts. I am not expecting a big system at this time. There are a few things that are peaking my interest. Some SE bias on the current model may mean more moisture.

What do I expect. Some snow! YES.. Some snow areas west of  I-95 from about Richmond up to the DC and Baltimore area. Some rain to tart and a mix and turnover for many areas even along I-95. Areas that are mainly snow could see some accumulation on grassy areas.

A lot of details to be worked out. If things get more moist I am going to need to get a little more excited! I am just happy to see a snow chance on the December 5th date! It has snowed on that date a lot in the last 7 years!
 
All for now!

No comments:

Share!


Share/Bookmark