Monday, February 01, 2010

Tuesday threat for snow/mix increasing - Big Storm this weekend leaves some questions

It is cold up here in northern Virginia this morning! I am waking up to 7 degrees! BRRRR.

Tomorrow and tomorrow night. The amount of precipitation is a bit questionable but some areas could see 2 to 4 inches and we also have a freezing rain threat along the Piedmont of North Carolina and southern Virginia. Please stay tuned on this.

Seasonably cold temps will remain the rest of the week as I watch what will happen this weekend. I am not exactly sure honestly. I am trying to get a handle on what the models are saying. We honestly could see snow, snow to rain, a mix to rain, or a miss of the east coast (unlikely for the whole region)

This is about all I have time for now. I may have to raise a snow alert late today for tomorrow!

All for now!

No comments:

Share!


Share/Bookmark